Fully owned and managed by SSSL, our personnel offer warehousing solutions and site procedures which combine to deliver standards of best practice for our esteemed clients. We provide support for projects in operational based environments.
Southern Shipping Services Limited is committed to meeting customer requirements and exceeding their expectation for quality, value and service by effective implementation of Food Safety Management System.
It is our policy that we:-
- Customise solutions for temperature sensitive products products that always meet quality, safety and legal requirements, maintaining the cold chain throughout the process.
- Comply with statutory and regulatory as well as requirements of ISO 22000:2005 International Standard and continually improve the effectiveness of the food safety management system.
- Establish quality objectives at departmental level and review the objectives annually.
- Ensure that this policy is communicated and understood within the Organization and that it is reviewed for continuing suitability.
- Ensure that perishable products are delivered in a fresh, healthy and potent state to the next cycle of the process.
- To maintain the cold chain by ensuring frozen food temperature at minus 18 degree Celsius or below; chilled food temperature at +3 to +7 degree Celsius, dry food temperature at +18 to 22 degree Celsius while storage and dispatch.
- To continually comply with the Statutory and Regulatory requirements and continuous improvement of our Food Safety Management System
- Plan, Implement and operate under HACCP system for food safety as per guidelines from Codex Alimentarius, General Principles of Food Hygiene, CAC/RCP 1-1969 rev. 2-2003.
- To maintain the accuracy of the TMD by ensuring internal as well as external calibration by certified external calibration organization.